GGM Groundscare is a specialist supplier of tractors, high quality professional land-based equipment and aftersales support dedicated to meeting the long-term requirements of its customers. GGM is a trusted supplier of key industry brands – including Kubota, Ransomes Jacobsen, Husqvarna and Kawasaki – and has a proven record of delivering a quality service throughout the North West of England and Yorkshire. Driven by a set of deep rooted values, staff at GGM take pride in building enduring customer relationships based on anticipating needs, solving problems and delivering on time, every time.PSD is part of the GGM Group and represents specialist, high-productivity and multi-functional equipment that provides dealers with a unique range of products to complement our core GGM brands.
GGM Group are looking for a committed Marketing graduate to join our successful team and lead the company’s marketing activity for both GGM and PSD Groundscare.
Working with the Directors and sales team, you will use your experience and skills to design and implement a company-wide marketing plan with a focus on business growth and lead generation. You will also assist in the selection and implementation of a CRM database, brand development activity, customer relationship marketing and all outbound communication.
- Development of a core marketing plan and the implementation of promotional activity
- Managing the requirements of a range of customer markets across a diverse range of products
- Assist in the selection and implementation of the use of a CRM database across the business.
- Prepare and write PR materials for web and distribution to groundscare media
- Build relationships with media and trade press
- Manage company website and digital marketing activity along with SEO optimisation
- Organise exhibition space and strategy at key industry events and GGM open-days
- Conduct market research and customer profiling to improve targeted marketing
- Managing and briefing a range of outside agencies and printers as appropriate
- Monitoring and reporting on all marketing activity and results
- Conducting market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- High level of computer literacy, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan media and digital strategy
- Ability to co-ordinate simultaneous activity across multiple divisions and market
- Organisation and self-motivation, with a keen eye for detail
- Prior experience of the groundscare industry would be an advantage
- University degree or an equivalent marketing qualification
- Knowledge and experience of SEO, website analytics, PPC advertising and social media within a B2B environment would be advantageous.
- Confidence and charisma to engage at all levels – both internally and externally
About this position
- 40hrs per week, Monday-Friday
- £19000 PA
- Location: Head Office, Colne, Lancashire
Please sent your cover letters and CVs to Chris Gibson, Managing Director at GGM Group, via Chris@ggmgroundscare.co.uk.