Our teaching is of the highest academic standard and is based on real business insight – our academic staff enjoy an excellent reputation for the quality of their teaching, research activities and business knowledge in the academic areas of:
- International Business
- Public Relations
In addition to undergraduate study, we also offer a wide range of postgraduate courses and are proud to have over 5,000 full and part-time students, with the vast majority walking straight into graduate roles when they finish their studies.
All of our degree courses offer a 48-week work placement opportunity where students can gain vital industry experience. Additionally, our extensive network of partner institutions around the world, including the USA, Mexico, Australia, China and Europe, offer a truly different perspective for our students, excellent networking opportunities and ultimately; a life-changing experience.
Students also have the opportunity to join our unique
‘LaunchPad’ Leadership Development Programme, providing students with the prospects to enhance their professional skills and empowering them to become the global leaders of the future.
We have a strong research profile, focused around 2 main centres: (Institute of Global Finance and Development and Lancashire Institute for Economic and Business Research LIEBR). However, Professional associations and accreditations are also very important to us and we work with an abundance:
- Institute of Directors (IoD)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA)
- Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certitifed Accountants (ACCA)